jueves, 31 de octubre de 2019

SONGS FOR WHO WANTS TO BE A SUPERHERO?

Canciones de la obra para escuchar en casa. ¡A practicar!

SUPERHEROS APPLICATION FORM RAP

The Superhero Application Form Rap
First question: Superhero Name
If I were you I would ask the same.
Well, I don’t know, but let’s keep the flow...
I eat fettuccine, panini and linguini,
And I have no problem to wear a bikini.

Oh! BIKINIGIRL!
Next question: Date of Birth
You wanna know my age? Well...

I was born during the day, or was it dark, or was it gray?

It was some time ago...
I must tell you so you know.
Next question: Superpower. Superwhat?
Give me a break! I can SUPER RAP like Drake.

Next one: Catchphrase

Enough! ... I AM TOUGH, I AM ROUGH, I COUGH!

Superhero Problem: yeah!

I was at the magician’s house doing my chores,
When something attacked me, I don’t know what it was

The Abominable Shadow was the one
That stole the microchip, hid and ran...

SUPERHERO TIME

SUPERHERO TIME (Rap)

Bikinigirl: Look at my boots,
They are my roots.
Look at my gloves,
They fly like doves.
If I put a helmet,
I use it even in bed.
And when I use my cape,
The villains can’t escape!

Voice in the distance: Present yourself at HEADQUARTERS

I repeat: present yourself at HEADQUARTERS. Now!

Bikinigirl: Yeah, boy... I am coming!
But after I finish rhyming.

Voice in the distance: Now!

Bikinigirl: Now, now, can wait.

Can’t you see? I am not going to be late!

Voice in the distance: Now!
Bikinigirl: Oh, my cat!
Ruperto: Miau!