martes, 31 de marzo de 2020

AULAS VIRTUALES: Inglés Prof. Raúl

INGLÉS 3° 1°, 3° 2° Y 6° 3° prof. Raúl

Presentación personal del profesor:
My name is Raúl, and in 2020 I will be teaching English at 3rd. and 6th. grades.
I see teaching English as a big challenge, and every day I learn new things about the language. 
I love languages in general. Besides English I am also quite fluent in French and Portuguese. I love travelling and
have been to the US and the UK several times. I’ve also visited South Africa and Ireland.
South Africa is perhaps, for me, the most exotic English-speaking country I’ve been to.
One day I want to go to Australia too. All of these countries speak English in their own very special way,
and I love observing the differences. It’s so enriching. 
I have a full-time job as a translator and have been translating news for an international organization for the last
five years - I love it. 
I also love cats and the seventies pop group ABBA.
C:\Users\Raul\Pictures\Venezolano\PerfilCECIE.jpg
Mi nombre es Raúl y en 2020 estaré enseñando inglés a 3° y 6° año.
Considero que enseñar inglés es un gran desafío y cada día aprendo nuevas cosas de esta lengua. 
Me encantan los idiomas en general. Además de inglés también tengo bastante fluidez en francés y portugués.
Me gusta mucho viajar y he podido visitar el Reino Unido y los Estados Unidos en varias ocasiones.
También he visitado Sudáfrica e Irlanda. Sudáfrica es quizás, para mí, el país angloparlante más exótico en el
que he estado. Un día me gustaría ir a Australia también. Todos estos países tienen su propia manera de hablar
inglés y me encanta observar las diferencias. Es sumamente enriquecedor. 
Tengo un trabajo de tiempo completo como traductor y he estado traduciendo noticias para un organismo
internacional los últimos cinco años – me encanta. 

También amo los gatos y el grupo pop de la década del ’70 ABBA.